1. yes, i still exist.

    Monday, February 6



    bonjour.

    hola.

    ciao.

    salut.

    and hello, again.


    yes, i know i've been gone for a while. hopefully you haven't all given up on me because a) i'm still alive and b) i'm still pretty awesome. um, i mean...

    anyway. if you care to hear, since i've been gone i have:

    {{read harry potter 4, 5, 6, and 7, as well as a couple mindless chick flick books, miss peregrine's home for peculiar children, a doll's house, and jane eyre. and i've restarted harry potter and the sorcerer's stone. i think i am indeed becoming a bookworm.
    {{decided that owls are definitely my favorite animal. this may or may not have something to do with my harry potter obsession.
    {{performed carmina burana in a select orchestra with a massive choir and fabulous director. and subsequently had "ooooohhhhh fortuna!" stuck in my head for days.
    {{filmed a music video with stephen sharp nelson of the piano guys. and subsequently had our song (a mashup of beethoven's 5th symphony and onerepublic's "secrets") stuck in my head for days. i'll let you know when yours truly appears on the youtube.
    {{fallen back in love with making music. and also fred weasley.

    exciting, yes?

    hopefully i'll start posting more. i've been quite busy, if you couldn't tell, and spent my sparse spare time reading or fueling my addiction to pinterest.

    but!!

    i'm back. don't forget about me. :)


    xoxo julia

  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment